Saturday 30 March 2013

Schloomph day

We all got a really long sleep last night but eventually I had to drag Luke away from his book because we had decided to go out for breakfast.  We've all been drinking supplement shakes for breakfast since we arrived so we were really excited to eat a breakfast that we have to chew.  I picked the right place because we went to Denny's which had a menu dedicated completely to bacon - Ali's favourite.  Check this out... a maple bacon sundae!
 

We had the works - complete with hash browns and pancakes.

Then I left the kids at the hotel and they had a relaxing day watching TV, reading books and swimming in the pool. 

I went to see if I could find a new pair of jeans and finish off my shopping at Gap.

This evening, we went out for a pizza and then ate an entire tub of Ben & Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk on the bed in front of a flick.

1 comment: